Our mission is to provide an affordable Christian education for children in our local community. We do this in a number of ways, keeping Christ at the center of all we do.
At our school, we provide:
- quality education in small groups
- a safe and nurturing environment for students
- learning through play, Bible, art, music, science, literacy, and math
- developmentally appropriate activities and curriculum
- communication and support for parents
- family events
We believe each student is made in the image of God and we are dedicated to nurturing them academically, spiritually, socially, and emotionally.
The Philadelphia Project Preschool is proud to be an equal opportunity care provider and employer.