We are now accepting PreFuel & ReFuel Summer Camp 2018 applications! Apply with the links on the sidebar of this page. Please note that the registration process has changed since last year.
What is Summer Camp?
Refuel and Prefuel Summer Day Camp is about having the best day every day. We provide a safe environment with trained interns and counselors to learn about God, play crazy games, make new friends, and having the best summer of your life. At Refuel Day Camp, we use every opportunity to learn more about ourselves, our friends, and God. Each day is a new opportunity for campers to learn more about how they are loved and accepted by Jesus Christ. Staff, interns, and volunteers are provided with in-depth training to ensure a safe and fun environment for each and every camper!
Prefuel Summer Camp: ages 3-entering Kindergarten
Refuel Summer Camp: entering 1st grade- entering 6th grade.
Nuts & Bolts
- Bible Discovery Time is a fun, daily exploration of God’s word. Campers and staff learn more about the Bible, His love for us, and one another.
- Lunch and snacks are provided.
- Arts & Crafts: Anything from jewelry making to mosaics to tower building and more!
- Field Sports: Play soccer, basketball, kickball, and whiffle ball
- Music & Drama: Songs, skits, and dance
- Nature: Hiking, exploring, and gardening
- Camp runs for 6 weeks from June 18- July 27th from 8:30am-3pm
- Prefuel: for children age 3- entering Kindergarten.
- Refuel: for children entering 1st grade- entering 6th grade
- The child must be POTTY-TRAINED and 3 BEFORE June 18th 2018.
- Camp costs $60/week
- Camp tuition: paid in full by June 1st, 2018 to secure your child’s spot
- There is no early drop-off for camp.
- Lunch and snack are provided.
- Please pack a labeled backpack and water bottle daily for your child.
- Once registered, all payments will be accepted through Brightwheel. Please do not pay on the TPP website.
**Please note your child is not considered registered until you receive a confirmation from the camp director**
The Philadelphia Project’s ReFuel Summer Camp is proud to be an equal opportunity care provider and employer.